Project Schedule - to be decided:
Projects are usually the 4th week in the month - occasional exceptions happen:
What we know we want to happen this year:
- Making Linus quilts
- Stack and Whack quilts
- Finish our block of the month
- Make a journal book
- Christmas project
- 23rd - 25th June, National Quilt Championships, Sandown Park
- 15th July, Stitchfest 2017 - Embroiderers Guild Festival, Ardingly - 10 am - 4 pm
- 10th - 13th August, Festival of Quilts, Birmingham.
- 1st - 3rd Sept. Hever Castle, Quilters Guild Reg 2 event - quilts, traders, great House.
- 15th - 17th Sept. The Handmade Fair, Hampton Court.
- 9th Sept. Doughty's Sale. West Durrington Community Centre, BN13 3FJ
- 11th-15th October, Knitting and Stitching Show, Alexandra Palace, London
- 26th - 28th January, Ardingly Spring Quilt Festival, RH17 6TL
Now through 2nd November
- American Museum, Bath - Textile Fair 19th August 2017
For further events:
Ann also runs regular classes in all aspects of patchwork and quilting, held at the Old School in Storrington.
Do checkout her blog at www.southdownsquilter.wordpress.com and contact her on 01903 745625 for further details.