Project Schedule -
Storrington Quilters work on a project once a month usually the 4th week in the month - occasional exceptions happen:
What we know we want to happen this year:
- Continue making Linus quilts
- Stack and Whack quilts or one block wonder
- Enjoy a bag day
- Finish our block of the month
- Different bindings
- See through borders
- Christmas project
- 9th - 12th August, Festival of Quilts, Birmingham.
- Aug 31st 2nd Sept. Hever Castle, Quilters Guild Reg 2 event - quilts, traders, great House.
- 15th - 17th Sept. The Handmade Fair, Hampton Court.
- 9th Sept. Doughty's Sale. West Durrington Community Centre, BN13 3FJ
- 11th-15th October, Knitting and Stitching Show, Alexandra Palace, London
- 26th - 28th January, Ardingly Spring Quilt Festival, RH17 6TL
For further events:
Ann also runs regular classes in all aspects of patchwork and quilting, held at the Old School in Storrington. at CC's Emporium, 10 Jengers Mead, Billingshurst
Do checkout her blog at www.southdownsquilter.wordpress.com and contact her on 01903 745625 for further details.